- This event has passed.
Community Flooding Information Session
November 24 @ 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm
A Community Flooding Information Session aimed for anyone living in the Strathmore area.
The following organisations and individuals will be present;-
- Retained Alyth Flood Team (RAFT)
- Blairgowrie and Rattray Resilience Team
- Meigle and Ardler Resilience Team
- PKC Civil Contingencies team
- John Swinney MSP
- Councillor Grant Stewart
- Councillor Bob Brawn
- The River Keepers
- Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks (SSEN)
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA)
- Scottish Flood Forum
This is to be a drop-in style format where attendees could visit different tables to find out about flooding in the area, preventative measures, what the flood teams do, etc.
This will also be an opportunity for the various organisations and authorities to discuss best practice and future responses.