Mill Haugh site
ADT is working on ambitious plans for the unused former sawmill at Millhaugh on Bamff Road, aiming to transform it into a major community asset and gateway to the Den O’Alyth.
More details about the project can be viewed on the project page here.
SITE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
ESSENTIAL SAFETY WORKS TAKING PLACE
Works onsite from 13/11/2023 to 01/03/2024
- Asbestos removal works –
– Disturbed asbestos dust and fibres are highly hazardous
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST’s) Removal –
– Deep excavations required which will be prone to flooding
– Removal of petrochemical impacted soils which are hazardous and toxic to humans
- Demolition works to dangerous structures –
– Hazards during demolition are falls, being struck or buried in falling material or by the unintentional collapse of the structure
- Working at height –
– Potential of items falling from above can cause serious injury